Thursday, March 21, 2013

Her Baby Book

Keeping memories for our little girl is so important to me, just as it is important with our boys! I knew that the traditional baby book wouldn't be appropriate for our third little one, so I was so thrilled to find this baby book for adopted children! It's adorable! There are only a few little things (like the "astrological sign" bit) that I would change, but other than that it's perfect! Just as when I held my boy's baby books in my hands during pregnancy, I can't wait to know what will be filled in on these pages. I can't wait to meet and learn all about her!














I've also started working on the framework of her Lifebook, which is meant to be the story of her life from her perspective - from her birth through her adoption and coming home to join our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment