Friday, October 18, 2013

Busy Bees

The last month has been SO full of work and all that, but also a lot of fun with the boys and excitement about some projects we're working on. One of the biggest is that I am helping to plan our church's Orphan Sunday for October 27th. Our church staff has been so awesome and encouraging! I can't wait to see what God does through this day, as well as the informational night we are planning for our community to come and learn about foster care and adoption.

Tonight BJ and I are being filmed for a little interview about our adoption that will be shared on Orphan Sunday. I pray that our story might encourage someone to take the first step towards adoption or foster care! :)

Last night after BJ got home I took off with Canaan to meet two other adoptive families (they both also do foster care). I also got to meet two foreign exchange students from China who were so sweet. They helped me translate a few of the things that we'll be sending in our care package to China. It was just so great to be around people who understand this whole adoption world and know what a blessing it is to be able to adopt a sweet little one!

I don't have any relavant pictures to share, so here's Ezra from this week in Indy. I find him to be cute. ;)


1 comment:

  1. I find him to be cute, too! I hope your interview is posted online. I'd love to see it. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete