Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family Planning

In our family, we don't just believe in God, we also believe (and witness) God actively working in our lives and speaking to us in the mysterious / can't quite explain it sort of way that He does. This has never been so true as how He has been so clear on how our little family would form.

I have been wearing this little nest necklace (a gift from BJ) since my first Mother's day, and it is so treasured to me because it has always signified my three little ones - the two boys we would have biologically, and my little girl through adoption. I just KNEW, and I can't really explain how - that our family would form that way.

I believe God made this all clear to us for a reason. He knows and loves our daughter so much and has a plan for her life that includes being a part of our family, and he doesn't want us to miss our role in that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment