Wednesday, February 20, 2013

W.O.W.

Just received our dossier checklist and it was pretty overwhelming at first, especially the state certification and state authentication parts... but after reading and rereading I'm starting to feel more comfortable with it all. I just need to get majorly organized... as in, clear out a room in our house just to create organized stacks of paper. So many documents, photocopies, etc! Thankfully, about half the checklist I've gotten taken care of already (docs also needed for our home study), but they have yet to be sent off to be state certified and then sent off again to be authenticated by two different Chinese Consulates (because we have used notaries in two states). It's easy to start felling overwhelmed... but like labor I know one day soon I'll look back and think that it really wasn't all that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment