Thursday, January 17, 2013

Highs and Lows

Early yesterday morning, we lost BJ's very dear and amazing Grandma Murphy. We are heartbroken and I can say for myself, a little bit in disbelief. It's so strange to know that someone you deeply love is no longer with is here on earth. I feel so sad with this loss, and she wasn't even my Grandmother. My heart aches for BJ and Maria and their Dad.

It's so strange, in this midst of such sadness, that we have been given a huge piece of our adoption puzzle. We have not only gotten two very important letters written on BJ's behalf (in addition to the letter FCN bank is notarizing), I have been able to arrange two separate notaries from two different bank branches to both GO to the doctors offices tomorrow at just the right time... for free. Coordinating this is a huge weight lifted, and it means our plans to adopt from China will likely be very possible. I absolutely am giving God all the glory in this. He is moving mountains to make way for our baby girl. To feel joy at this and at the same time such sadness about Grandma is so strange.

Now we move onto focusing on the funeral and memorial services over the next few days. It's going to be a difficult time. We have been so blessed in our loves to have known such an amazing woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment