Monday, January 21, 2013

Overwhelmed

So here are the overwhelming things...

Grieving the loss of Grandma Murphy
My own Grandma in hospice care
All of us just getting well after nearly a month sick (and about a month of bad sleep helping both boys back to bed)
BJ's medical tests coming up
My own medical tests showing issues I was unaware of, and likely many more tests (CT scans, etc) coming up to figure out the cause. Praying for nothing major that might prevent our adoption from China.
Ezra teething and in pain (equals one grumpy guss)

Today I'm just trying to catch my breath, remember that God is in control, and focus on the positive things that I am so thankful for:

Our beautiful boys
Our faithful and comforting God
Our family and friends
Our church family and small group
This sunny winter day
A friend bringing us a meal today

No comments:

Post a Comment