Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our Crazy Life!

I'm beginning to feel like I'm getting a masters degree in adoption! I got my Masters in Graphic Design in 2004 and this is just as difficult (if not more so) with an added emotional element. Juggling the adoption to-dos (a logistical nightmare right now with our medical situation), working, housework, leading two small groups between the two of us and of course taking care of the boys (including preschool registration - WHAT?!!)... while we are all sick... is feeling a little nutty. It's times like these I need to remind myself that there is no rush to get our home study done quick (this is me, working on our home study before we've even officially been approved for China. Ansy much, Jess?). It will get done when it gets done. And God's in control of it all anyway, He's made that quite clear already. This is His thing, His plan, not ours. He has our child on His mind and knows what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment