Saturday, March 8, 2014

Care Package

Yesterday after work I was finally able to send out the care package we had put together for our little one. The first time she will see our faces is in this letter and in this book. And the first time she will hear our voices will be on the CD recordings we made for her, saying hello and how much we love her in Chinese and English. I couldn't help but kiss the book a few times before I sent it on its way, and saying a little prayer that this book would help prepare our baby girl for what's to come.

My favorite part of the package was the little board book we created for her! I can't share the cover because it has her Chinese name (which we have to keep private), but here are some of the other pages we made!




1 comment:

  1. Every time I look at the picture of your care package on facebook, I get all teary, imagining what it must feel like for you all to go through this process. May God expand your hearts to an even greater measure...so much so that your hearts can "hug" each other even before your arms can!

    ReplyDelete