Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I-800 on it's way!

Our hard copy LOA arrived yesterday!!! There was a little issue with my name that needed to get sorted out, but thankfully it did quickly!

So now, our I-800, a HUGE step on our adoption process, is now on it's way to Texas for approval! There are 31 steps between getting matched and going to China, and we are now on step 5! Not too bad considering we just learned about our baby girl one week ago today! :)

After checking, double-checking, and triple checking, and sending out our paperwork, we spent the day just hanging around the house. At Ezra's naptime I was able to make baby girl a simple little lap quilt and a pillow for her bedroom. I'm almost done with all of the little details for her room, we just need to paint it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment